Friday, April 17, 2009

Flower assignment for April


The flower assignment has proved very useful as I have used one of my shots for my blog banner.
www.lifeasparents.com

I think that is a useful idea, so I'll probably use each month's assignment as my blog header.
Kill two birds with one stone. Such an ugly saying for efficiency.

I am learning a lot about digital photography from this group. So far, it has been a lot of program information which I desperately needed. It just feels wrong to me somehow though, as an old-school photographer, to have to manipulate bad shots to make them better. Although, I love superrealism, the mantra of either get the shot or don't still sticks with me. I'll have to learn to get over that.
I played with the saturation on this photo, so I think it is a little too green, but it does pop.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I'd love to follow your lovely blog but I can't find your 'Follow Me' widget!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where are the newer stuff?

    write more..

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or constructive criticism on my photographs. Leave name and link.